Katya Sarmiento from
Reach and Make Millions®
Today’s guest is Katya Sarmiento. Katya runs her business ReachAndMakeMillions.com, where she helps successful, high-achieving CEOs systemize & scale their online business for more freedom, profit, and peace of mind.
Katya also started a bot education company that generated over 6-figures in revenue in the first 3 months of starting, and then went on to sell the company 5 months later.
She's now on a mission to help hard working business owners create their own scalable and sellable businesses.
How To Pronounce Katya's Name
Katya sarmiento - KAH-tyuh sarr-MYEN-toh
General + Contact Information
Email List + Social Media Audience: 24k+ (last updated January 2018)
Facebook Biz Page: http://www.facebook.com/reachandmakemillions
Reach And Make Millions FB Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/reachandmakemillions
Young Online Entrepreneurs FB Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/YoungOnlineEntrepreneurs
Twitch TV: http://www.twitch.tv/katserenarose
Free Gift for Listeners & Attendees
Build a funnel in 60 minutes or less
Type: A self-paced challenge in a FB Messenger bot. Opt-in required.
Description: A free challenge where I literally walk through step-by-step how to build a profitable funnel, what tools to use, give you plug and play done for you templates, and more! This is great for total beginners or seasoned pros looking to get a funnel up and running ASAP.
The 1 Thing That's Preventing You From Successfully Scaling To 7-Figures
Type: A 40 minute video with an offer for a free strategy session. No opt-in required.
Description: A video replay of a 40 minute workshop that Katya did live in Atlanta, GA. She shared her story of the biggest mistake she made that forced her to close down a 6-figure digital agency (something that, honestly, was completely avoidable), and the ONE thing entrepreneurs need to focus on to be able to scale to 7-figures smoothly (without the normal growth side effects) and build a lasting, sustainable business.
Systems At Sunset: Live
Type: A page with replays of past shows + a schedule of upcoming shows. Optional opt-in for weekly reminders through FB Messenger.
Description: A live show every week at sunset, join Katya in her living room to talk all things systems & scale. Get all the replays at the link plus see what topics & shows are coming up.
Topic + Question Ideas
potential topics Of Discussion:
- Scaling from 6 to 7-figures without working twice as hard
- If you take a week off, your business takes a week off - and why this is detrimental to your business & life
- Why marketing & lead generation doesn't matter if your business can't scale - and what to do about it
- STOP working on the day-to-day tasks in your business and start being the leader you're meant to be
- How to scale a business (this is different than growing a business) and what systems you should have
- How to shift from "worker" mindset to "CEO" mindset in your business
potential interview questions to ask
PLEASE NOTE: Katya prefers a conversational interview that isn't super scripted or robotic. But we understand that some times we need some juice to fuel the conversation. Use these questions as a guideline vs an "I have to ask these questions in order" type of deal.
- How would a business owner know when they're ready to scale?
- What mistakes do you see 6 and 7 figure business owners making when it comes to scaling their business?
- Where do you see most people get stuck when it comes to setting up systems in their business?
- Why would someone want to make their business sellable? (What if they don't want to sell it?)
- What's the difference between "growth" and "scale" - and how do you know what you should be focused on?
- What's the difference between working "in" your business and working "on" your business? Can you give some examples?