Katya Sarmiento from
Reach and Make Millions™
Today’s guest is Katya Sarmiento. Katya runs her business ReachAndMakeMillions.com, where she helps 6 and 7-figure digital small businesses scale up with the right systems & operations. As a tech & systems pro, she can turn any business mess into a true success - which has amounted to more profit, more time, and more freedom for her clients. Currently, she’s also the CEO of Bots for Business, which generated 6-figures in revenue in just the first 3 months of starting and helps entrepreneurs generate more leads and sales using Facebook Messenger Bots.
How To Pronounce Katya's Name
Katya sarmiento - KAH-tyuh sarr-MYEN-toh
Facebook Biz Page: http://www.facebook.com/reachandmakemillions
Reach And Make Millions FB Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/reachandmakemillions
Young Online Entrepreneurs FB Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/YoungOnlineEntrepreneurs
Instagram (Biz): http://www.instagram.com/reachandmakemillions (currently empty & being worked on)
The Freebie I'll Be Offering
Description: A free challenge - "Build Your Money-Making Funnel In 60 Minutes or Less" - I literally walk through step-by-step how to build a profitable funnel, what tools to use, give you plug and play done for you templates, and more! This is great for total beginners or seasoned pros looking to get a funnel up and running ASAP.
PODCASTS and radio shows
TELE SUMMITS (audio & video)
blog posts, MASTERCLASSES, and other interviews
- What's an "Online Business Manager" and why do you need one in your business to hit your next goal
- Basic business systems that you should have set up already, but haven't - and how it's keeping you stuck
- The difference between working IN your business versus working ON your business
- If you take a week off, your business takes a week off - and why this is detrimental to your business & life
- You're the reason your business isn't growing, and what to do about it
- Being a leader, yet working on the day-to-day tasks in your business isn't serving your mission
potential interview questions to ask
- What's a Online Business Manager and why do you believe business owners need one?
- What's the different between a Virtual Assistant and an Online Business Manager?
- What mistakes do you see 6 and 7 figure business owners making when it comes to systems?
- Where do you see most people get stuck when it comes to setting up systems in their business?