Katya Sarmiento from
Reach and Make Millions®
Today’s guest is Katya Sarmiento. Katya runs her business ReachAndMakeMillions.com, where she helps 6 and 7-figure digital small businesses scale up with the right systems & operations. As a tech & systems pro, she can turn any business mess into a true success - which has amounted to more profit, more time, and more freedom for her clients.
Currently, she’s also the CEO of Bots for Business, which generated 6-figures in revenue in just the first 3 months of starting and helps entrepreneurs generate more leads and sales using Facebook Messenger Bots.
How To Pronounce Katya's Name
Katya sarmiento - KAH-tyuh sarr-MYEN-toh
General + Contact Information
Email List + Social Media Audience: 23k+ (last updated December 2017)
Facebook Biz Page: http://www.facebook.com/reachandmakemillions
Reach And Make Millions FB Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/reachandmakemillions
Young Online Entrepreneurs FB Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/YoungOnlineEntrepreneurs
Instagram (Biz): http://www.instagram.com/reachandmakemillions (currently empty & being worked on)
Free Gift for Listeners & Attendees
Description: A free challenge - "Build Your Money-Making Funnel In 60 Minutes or Less" - I literally walk through step-by-step how to build a profitable funnel, what tools to use, give you plug and play done for you templates, and more! This is great for total beginners or seasoned pros looking to get a funnel up and running ASAP.
PODCASTS and radio shows
TELE SUMMITS (audio & video)
blog posts, MASTERCLASSES, and other interviews
potential topics Of Discussion:
- Scaling from 6 to 7-figures without working twice as hard
- The difference between working IN your business versus working ON your business
- If you take a week off, your business takes a week off - and why this is detrimental to your business & life
- You're the reason your business isn't growing, and what to do about it
- If you see yourself as a leader, working on the day-to-day tasks in your business isn't serving your mission
potential interview questions to ask
PLEASE NOTE: Katya prefers a conversational interview that isn't super scripted or robotic. But we understand that some times we need some juice to fuel the conversation. Use these questions as a guideline vs an "I have to ask these questions in order" type of deal.
- What mistakes do you see 6 and 7 figure business owners making when it comes to systems?
- Where do you see most people get stuck when it comes to setting up systems in their business?
- What's the one mindset shift it takes to scale to 7-figures?
- What's the difference between "growth" and "scale" - and how do you know what you should be focused on?